Copy long raw data from a table to another one.

From: Yeung Man <yngm_at_chowsangsang.com>
Date: Sat, 16 May 1998 12:29:18 +0800

Hi,

    I have a table with store pictures of the products of our company and the structure like

    TABLE_A ( column_pk number,

        colume_A number,  -- unique key
        colume_B varchar(3),
        pict long raw);

    Now, we want to normalize the table and copy the picture to another table.

    TABLE_B ( colume_A number, pict long raw);

    We use PB and we can do it PB but it is troublesome. Do anyone have any quicker ways?

Man Yeung Received on Fri May 15 1998 - 23:29:18 CDT