using htp and htf packages..

From: <raghavan.santosh_at_adc.intelligroup.com>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 07:12:54 GMT

Hi all,

I am trying to make htp and htf like procedures in pl/sql, however I am not using Oracle Web Server. I have to use ASP to connect to Oracle..I have not installed OWS.So I do not have the packages installed on my Server
Is there some body who has made a set of procedures or its equivalent for this kind of environment ?

Thanks

Santy