Re: Import/Export problem

From: Coburn Watson <cpw_at_jps.net>
Date: 1998/05/14

Hi,

I would recommend using the import statement with the inctype=system and showonly=y (or whatever the option). Then take the logfile of the output and edit it to re-size the tablespace parameters to suit your target system. Use the resulting ddl to create your tablespaces. You can then use the "indexfile" option of import to generate table and index definitions to a file. Alter the table/index creation statements before running them against the database. Once you've created the appropriately size objects then import the data into the tables with "ignore errors = y" (again-> or whatever the option sytax is). I might have missed a specific or two, but this might work for you.

Coburn Watson