connect as DBA in ORA80 Trial version

From: <Detlef.Kandziora_at_rhein-main.net>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 19:14:25 GMT

Hi,

I've downloaded the 60 days trial version and installed it on NT 4.0 server. If i start server-manager I can only connect as scott/tiger with select-rights. I can't create anything at all.

If I start Enterprise-manager I can choose only CONNECT AS = NORMAL and not as SYSDBA or SYSOPER.

Do I have to insert something in the SERVICE filed ?

By selecting entries from USER_SYS_PRIVS or USER_USERS, I can see clearly, there is no other user and scott has no admin-rights !

Can anyone tell me how to connect with DBA-Rights ?

                        Thanks for any Tip Detlef Kandziora Received on Wed May 13 1998 - 14:14:25 CDT