how to create control file ???

From: Joelle <tjoelle_at_tm.net.my>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 21:17:59 +0800

I was trying to load datafiles to my current database. however, i was asked to create a new control file (load data, append, into table <tablename> etc) prior to loading it into the database. could anyone one show me how to go around generating this control file ?? am i doing the right thing just to create an empty file with '.ctl' extension ?

thank you :)

Jo

p/s: please write to this address tjoelle_at_mmis.minolta.co.jp Received on Tue May 12 1998 - 08:17:59 CDT