Re: Help! Where is CHECK source ?

From: ktlim <ktlim_at_lgtel.co.kr>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 17:44:26 +0900

Njål A. Ekern wrote:

> Can somebody please help me with this:
>
> Where in the data dictionary can I find the source of the
> Check-constraints on a table?
> I would also be pleased if someone could confirm that this is not
> possible.
>
> TIA
> Regards,
> Njål

  hi!
you can find the source of the check-constraints in USER_CONSTRAINTS. ex)
desc USER_CONSTRAINTS

 OWNER                           NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 CONSTRAINT_NAME                 NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 CONSTRAINT_TYPE                          VARCHAR2(1)
 TABLE_NAME                      NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 SEARCH_CONDITION                         LONG    <== this column is
check conditon source.
 R_OWNER                                  VARCHAR2(30)
 R_CONSTRAINT_NAME                        VARCHAR2(30)
 DELETE_RULE                              VARCHAR2(9)
 STATUS set pages 1000
set arraysize 10
set long 500
select search_condition from user_constraints where .....

good luck. Received on Tue May 12 1998 - 03:44:26 CDT