Webserver 3.0: NT Error 2140 when starting web listener

From: <mgresham_at_dbtech.com.au>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 06:14:28 GMT

I am having problems when starting the web listener(it is set to port 80). I can start the Web Request Broker and Admin web listener without any problems. I have been running the web listener for about 2 weeks but the other day this problem started. Even if I reboot my NT server the problem persists. (I am using the copy of the web server that came with the Developer 2000 Rel 2.0 CDs.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Malcolm Gresham