Re: Oracle on Linux enhancement request, need your support!

From: Neil Chandler <oracle_at_tchp2.tcamuk.stratus.com>
Date: 1998/05/11

In article <6j0cb4$3ia$1_at_nntp1.ba.best.com>, David Fetter wrote:

IMHO, the major reason for choosing (or NOT) Linux boils down to 2 things:

Money - if you have the money, you buy an operating system for the support. Responsibility - When the CEO comes up to me and says "Neil, why is the system not working. Why can't I get the [blah] figures? Why can't I access [blurgh]?

regs

Neil Chandler, championing Linux OUTSIDE corporate bodies. Oracle DBA.

[snip]