Re: Help! Where is CHECK source ?

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.org>
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 00:11:23 GMT

On Tue, 12 May 1998 01:49:06 +0200, Njål A. Ekern <n.a.ekern_at_usit.uio.no> wrote:
>Can somebody please help me with this:
>
>Where in the data dictionary can I find the source of the
>Check-constraints on a table?
>I would also be pleased if someone could confirm that this is not
>possible.

describe user_constraints;
describe dba_constraints;
describe dba_cons_columns;

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest

jgarry@eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry "See your DBA?" I AM the @#%*& DBA! Received on Mon May 11 1998 - 19:11:23 CDT