How can I know my "Host:Port:Sid"

From: Huaping Luo <huaping_at_pollux.cs.uga.edu>
Date: 11 May 1998 22:53:46 GMT

I have a Oracle database.Recently, I want to connect to my Oracle database through JDBC thin driver (v7.34). However, if I use the JDBC thin driver, I must provide "Host:Port:Sid". How can I know my port number and sid number because my current system administrator doesn't know them. The system administrator who installed ORACLE has left for other job.

Please help.

Thanks in anticipation.

                                      Huaping Luo