connect internal with password

From: <pkilmer_at_hersheys.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 15:13:27 GMT

In looking at some weekend jobs, I noticed that I am now being prompted for a password when connecting as internal. This obviously caused some problems with the jobs. Is there some kind of Unix level file that maintains userids that should not be prompted for a password when connecting as internal?

Thanks. Received on Mon May 11 1998 - 10:13:27 CDT