Forms 4.5 and MS Help

From: Brian Membrey <horsemth_at_mel.switch.net.au>
Date: Mon, 11 May 1998 08:10:43 GMT

Can anyone point me at a library which allows VARCHAR context strings to be passed to MS Help???

I've seen several examples which handle numeric context ids, and I assume that it must be possible to pass character context strings as MS Help allows both types to be linked in the .MAP section of the project file

Even the Oracle supllied D2KWINUTL package restricts context calls to a numeric string and any attempt to include any text gives a VALUE_ERROR on a TO_NUMBER before the API call

TIA Received on Mon May 11 1998 - 03:10:43 CDT