Regarding PL/SQL cartridges.

From: Manish Mehta <manish_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: 1998/05/10

Hi!! I am working on an Web Based Auction system project with Oracle. I have used PL/SQL cartridge for most of my web connectivity work. I want to send an automatic e-mail, whenever a particular database events occur, like whenever a customer becomes successful on a product, I want to send an automatic e-mail message to notify him.

How can I do that ?? Incase, I had to use the Perl cartridge, can you please tell me how to implement that.

Manish Mehta Received on Sun May 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT