Books selected just for you - Oracle Books

From: Danny Shurett <dshurett_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 13:30:55 -0400

I have prepared a place on my bookstore http://www.technologybooks.com just for the readers of comp.databases.oracle.server. I have selected what I believe are
useful resources for administrators of Oracle systems. Please come take a look
and suggest anything that you might think I have ommited and others might be interested in. Once I have modified my page based on YOUR input I will notify the group. Thanks for your help.

Check out the place for technology books - - - Including Cisco, Unix, CCIE, ATM, IP Design, and Much, Much More
http://www.technologybooks.com