Re: ? Maximum Open Cursors Exceeded ?

From: Tarun Agarwal <pathc_at_nde.vsnl.net.in>
Date: Sat, 9 May 1998 12:23:38 +0530

Change the open_cursors in init.ora file for your database to a large value. Then restart the database with the value.

Alternatively explore the applcation if you are opening cursors in a loop if so
try to close the cursors and release the resources associated.

In Pro*C we have ORACA option RELEASE_CURSOR, explore if similar option is available with your tool.

Regards
Tarun