creating web environment.

From: Divakar <kimmane_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 04:11:20 -0400

HI,
I have NT4 workstation. Now I want to set up web environment where I can write CGI,html to access data from Oracle . Now the question, is it possible to create this enviroment on my m/c? Because the computer I have has the following configs, pentium, 200mh,3.2gbharddisk, 48 RAM, 56KB modem. winodwsNT4.0 workstation (not server)

(this is for my personal use)
Thanks in advance
Please advise me. Received on Fri May 08 1998 - 03:11:20 CDT