Problem Creating New Listener

From: <jogibson_at_utmb.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 16:54:53 -0500

I am having problems setting up a listener on port 3030. I copied an existing listener (port 80), configured it to listen on port 3030 and configured the listener's WRB cartridge by copying the WRB configuration from port 80's WRB.

The listener seems to start normally. Here's the output I received.

OWS-05718: The Web Listener istst1 was successfully started.

Oracle Web Listener 2.1.0.0.0 - Production, Version 1.20in2 Copyright 1996 Oracle Corp. All Rights Reserved.

Server now running as process 14915

Information: Listening on port 3030 address 0.0.0.0
Information: ndwlli_Init: Oracle WRB services initialized successfully
Information: ndwp_dinit: PROXY Services not initialized
Information: The server started successfully

However, when I try to access my web application, written in PL/SQL, I receive the following message:

"The server had an internal error and could not process the request"

I looked at the error log and found the following error message:

OWS-05151: Agent : Port 3030 not in list of valid ports : 80

  OWA SERVICE: TNE We are running Oracle 7.3.2 and Oracle Web Server 2.1.

Does anybody know how to add port 3030 (or any other port) to the list of valid ports?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks,

John Received on Fri May 08 1998 - 16:54:53 CDT