Re: PL/SQL proc and '&'

From: Rajesh Abhyankar <rajesh_at_dont_spam.writeme.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 16:47:15 +0100

Haresh,

there are 2 things you can do to solve the & problem: 1) SET SCAN OFF in sqlplus and then run the pl/sql script to create package/procedure/function OR
2) SET ESCAPE ON in sqlplus and use a backslash \ in front of each occurance of &. Then sqlplus will replace \& with & while creating the package/procedure/function.

cheers,
rajesh