signal 9 terminating running processes on applications

From: Marco G Chiriboga <jitano_at_starnetinc.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 15:12:04 GMT

We are experiencing a very difficult problem, we just went on production and run the MPS for first time, with 4000 items , it finished with success, however we want to run it with all items over 65000 for 12 months forcast it starts the process and then the monitor quits about 30 minutes after , the log can read that it process 45 or 50 thou items and then a signal 9 stops the program. This will force all other to fail.
Any suggestions or tips that may help are welcome. Marco Received on Fri May 08 1998 - 10:12:04 CDT