Re: Forms4.5 FMB from FMX

From: Rod Corderey <Lane_Associates_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/05/07

sravan,

Oracle don't have a back conversion from fmx.

You don't say what sort of corruption has happened and what error you get when you try to load into designer, that would be helpful.

Have you tried running your fmb through convert to create an fmt. Sometimes although designer is unable to load, convert is able to convert. Not always though and depends on the manner of corruption.

If convert is able to create an fmt then reconvert to fmb. It may not be completely the same as the original fmb but would be a starting point.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Rod Corderey

Lane Associates
Lane_Associates_at_Compuserve.com