Accessing Oracle 7.3(Solaris) from NT - Next Step please

From: Saeed Awan <saeed_at_atinet.org>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 10:34:54 -0700

Thanks to the postings from this newsgroup, I have been able to access Oracle 7.3 database on Solaris 2.5 Sparc from Oracle 7.3 Client on NT4 server.

Next thing I am concerned about is the network traffic. I was thinking about adding another network card in each machine, link them together and dedicate that line just for Oracle, and use the current cards for regular network and Internet traffic. Now the problem is: I don't know how? How to tell Oracle (and possibly OS) to use that route instead of using the existing network connection.

I am pretty sure someone must have achieved this functionality. What is the correct way of achieving this?

Can somebody help me or point to some resource.