Re: How do I know if PMON(process monitor) works correctly?

From: joseph Li <lijoecyn_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: 7 May 1998 13:29:05 GMT

In article <354E72C1.FDE280D1_at_bbs.tku.edu.tw>, yedoli <yedoli.bbs_at_bbs.tku.edu.tw> says:

>Thanks very much.
>
>But where could I get information about "Metalink".
>Can I find it in NT books or Oracle books?
>

>Regards
>
> yedoli

MetaLink is an WWW information service provided by Oracle Support Service to people who have purchased Oracle Support, either Gold, Silver or Bronze. Hence the name MetaLink. It is just an URL. You can register at support.oracle.com and provide your CSI number(s). Received on Thu May 07 1998 - 08:29:05 CDT