Need tutorials on Oracle Server and Oracle Programming

From: El Gringo <riad_at_innocent.anti-spam.org>
Date: 7 May 1998 13:12:08 GMT

Hello. Well, I am kindof a begginner in Database Stuff (the only database I ever tried was access). As I am a particular, I can't afford buying the software and the docs. So I am looking for documentation/tutorials related to Oracle Database and Oracle programming/tunning, etc. Who knows, It may be useful for me one day.

Thanks in advance. Raid

--

To email, replace the "ANTI-SPAM.ORG" by "com"