[Q] about oracle reorganization tool.

From: ktlim <ktlim_at_lgtel.co.kr>
Date: Thu, 07 May 1998 17:30:13 +0900

hi everybody.

I am going to purchase oracle database reorganization tool. Have you been used a reorg tool ? I know TSREORG in PLATINUM, that is one of reorg tool.
I don't know how much is faster than export/import and how much is useful.
If you had experienced to use that tool, please email to me about your experience.

Thank you. Received on Thu May 07 1998 - 03:30:13 CDT