Oracle8ent setup on NT4 - need help

From: HYM <sulaiman_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 1998 00:30:53 -0700

Being new to Oracle, I'm trying to get Oracle 8 enterprise edition up and running on NT4. After the installation:

1- Oracle agent cannot start (I setup the NT account with the right to log on as a Batch job) , nz80.DLL is missing and I cannot locate it on the Oracle CD ROM.

2 - OracleTNSListener80 cannot start : "an internal windows NT error " 2140 ?

3 - to log on to the Enterprise Manager a UserName and Password are required, Since the installation program did not specify the defaults it chooses for these , what are they?

these are the first problems I run into, probably there will be others, in the meantime I'm going through some of the online Docs, ... any help would be appreciated

Thanks Received on Thu May 07 1998 - 02:30:53 CDT