Re: Drop a data file from a tablespace

From: Martin Krivak <martin.krivak_at_berit.cz>
Date: 7 May 1998 05:25:14 GMT

The command helps you to take offline a corrupt file even if you are in noarchive mode. After that you have to drop the tablespace the file belongs to. There's no "alter tablespace drop datafile" command.

MK

MarkP28665 <markp28665_at_aol.com> wrote in article <1998050521124800.RAA12960_at_ladder03.news.aol.com>...