ORA-12500 HELP

From: Kszysiec <kszysiec_at_polbox.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 21:41:22 GMT

  I have problem with connecting multiple remote client to one server Personal Oracle 7.2.2 . If one remote client is connecting to server everything works fine.But if second trying to connect to the same server an error appears :
ORA - 12500 failed to start dedicated server process What is wrong ? Why only one remote client can connect to server ? I set in sqlnet.ora use_dedicated_server on , and in listener.ora max_clients to 32. I have 64MB RAM, why server process cannot be spawned ?

Regards,
  Krzysztof Wrona
  kszysiec_at_polbox.com
 kszysiec_at_mamut.isi.wat.waw.pl Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 16:41:22 CDT