Q: Idle time of sessions

From: Lothar Armbrüster <lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de>
Date: 06 May 98 18:58:09 +0100

Hello out there,

I'm wondering how to get the time a specific Oracle session is idle. In v$session I can find the logon time but there is no information about the idle time.
I looked in all_tab_columns for a column_name like %IDLE% but did not find anything useful.
As I know that one can limit the idle time using profiles, I think it must be possible to find out that time.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
Lothar

--

Lothar Armbrüster       | lothar.armbruester_at_rheingau.netsurf.de
Schulstr. 12            | lothar.armbruester_at_t-online.de