Re: HIGH performance, HIGH SPEED, FASTEST OS running a database server!!

From: Joel Garry <joelga_at_pebble.ml.org>
Date: 6 May 1998 09:51:00 -0700

In article <354f8c5f.231811687_at_isappp>, George Dau <gedau_at_pobox.com> wrote:
>gold_bag_at_yahoo.com wrote:
>
><small snip>
>] Salient Features of Linux Operating System
><huge snip>
>
>But Oracle don't support it, so there is no point discussing it here in
>comp.databases.oracle.server

Oracle should support it, so there is a point in discussing it here (or, well, in .misc). Too bad that wind_bag yahoo is so counter-productive about it, though.

--
These opinions are my own and not necessarily those of Information Quest

jgarry@eiq.com                           http://www.informationquest.com

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/joel_garry "See your DBA?" I AM the @#%*& DBA! Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 11:51:00 CDT