Connecting to a database from server manager

From: <DeremiO_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 May 1998 09:47:48 -0600

I have created a database using Instance Manager. The database is called GAVI_DB, the SID is GAVI, the DBA password entered in Instance Manager is gaviola. The REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE Initialization Parameter is set as

REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE= SHARED with the db_name=GAVI_DB.

When I run SERVER MANAGER svrmgr23 under Windows NT 4.0 I have problems connecting to the database. I am connecting as INTERNAL with the password gaviola.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Deremi