Re: Debugging Stored Procedures

From: N. Marc <nester_marchenko_at_epam.com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 11:20:19 +0300

Nicholas Whitehead wrote in message
<354eb887.337824085_at_news.cybernex.net>...
>On Mon, 04 May 1998 09:29:32 -0600, matthew_macfarland_at_dril-quip.com
>wrote:
>
>No problems so far. It has been a god send !
>
>nwhitehead_at_gt.com
>

>>Hello Everyone,
>>
>>I am evaluating a copy of SQL Navigator Pro and am about to install the
>>debugging feature on the server. Our DBA is concerned about running the
two
>>scripts as SYS that are needed to set this feature up.
>>
>>Does anyone know of problems caused by the SQL Navigator Pro debugger?
>>
>>Thanks
>>
>>Matthew MacFarland
>>Dril-Quip, Inc.

>>http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

I have some problems with SQL Navigator 2.0e debugger. After installation of all needed for debugger features I try to debug simple stored procedure (Debug PL/SQL = ON) and was confused because SQL Navigator was faild.

Does anybody have some ideas or can give usefull suggestions ? Received on Wed May 06 1998 - 03:20:19 CDT