Re: Question about SQLforms3

From: dawood alisha <sunpk139_at_sunpk139.ebay>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 13:47:50 -0700

Julien wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm writing a form with SQL forms3. I would like to
> be able to enter a query on a field that is not
> based on a table.
> How can I do it ?
> Please reply by mail.
> Thanks in advance...

To bring this functionality to your form, you may need to write the triggers pre-query,post-query etc. Since the field is not based on a base table oracle can't perform query on that field, but you can program it using select statement and above triggers.

Dhanaji More Received on Tue May 05 1998 - 15:47:50 CDT