Database Links

From: <Abeeda_Mohammed_at_xn.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 13:44:53 -0600

I have to retrieve data from a DB2 database through an Oracle Gateway. I've been given access to it. So if thru gateway I connect to the instance 'MNDB' , I am able to access data by issuing the following SQL stmt.

Select po_no from dba1.xyz_at_dbp2;

I've to get data from MNDB and put it another database 'SEAR'. So I created a database link to MNDB from SEAR .

But 'dba1.xyz' is in MNDB through a database link. How do I reference 'dba1.xyz' from SEAR through the MNDB database link?

Thank you,

Abeeda