Re: Oracle 8 & MS Access 97 Problems Encountered

From: Matthew MacFarland <dril_at_quip.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 11:51:10 -0500

Hello Tom,

We are using Oracle 7.3.2.3 with Access 97 linked tables using Intersolv ODBC driver
There is one table that hangs this way from time to time and the record has to be deleted out on Oracle. I suspect the problem lies with the ODBC driver or Access since the record is fine using SQL*Plus. I haven't figured it out though.

Matthew MacFarland