Chained fetch ratio

From: Ian Jennings <ij_at_microware.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 05 May 1998 16:24:43 +0100

Hi all,

Nice easy one for a guru somewhere. According to the analysis software that I'm using I have a 'PCTFREE too low for a table' error reported against 'chained fetch ratio'. Ok, I understand the concept of chained rows, but how do I find out which table the error refers to. I've checked every table in the database that I can find with a column 'chain_cnt' and they all report zero. Don't know where else to look.

Many thanks for any assistance.

TIA --

Ian Jennings
Microware Data Services

This post is made entirely from recycled ones and noughts