Re: Acessing SQL Server from Oracle Server

From: Venkat <vreddy_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 09:47:08 -0400

I have used Oracle Transparent Gateway for MS SQL Server to achieve this. You basically create a service name that points to SQL Server and then you can use that connect string like you would any other connect string. But let me warn you that the gateway is exorbitantly priced!!!. I think you can download a trial version from Oracle's web site.

regards
Venkat