7.3.2.3 vs. 7.3.?.?

From: Rowan McCammon <rowan_mccammon_at_nospam.amp.com.au>
Date: 1998/05/04

Hi All,

Thinking of upgrading our version of Oracle to (at least) 7.3.3 mainly in order to take advantage of some parts of Oracle Enterprise Manager.

Wondering what differences there are from 7.3.2 to 7.3.3. Does anyone know off-hand or can point me in the direction of where this information would be??

Any help appreciated.

Regards,
Rowan.

--
Remove the anti-spamming thingy from my email address to reply to me.

The opinions expressed are my own and do not represent the opinions
of my company.