Re: Database Mirroring

From: Sam Webster <swebster_at_datamirror.com>
Date: 1998/05/04

Peter,

One tool available is "Transformation Server for Oracle" by DataMirror Corporation. We provide real-time data replication between Oracle databases exactly as you have described. With our technology you can move data from one system to another (net changes only) or move entire tables at your discretion. We have been in the replication game for 5 years and are strictly focused on developing a robust, user friendly tool that will allow you to move data across your systems easilt and efficiently. We support multiple databases and platforms so please check out our web site for more info or e-mail me if you have any questions.

Regards,

Sam Webster
DataMirror Corporation
905-415-0310