Export:How to give a space in dump file name

From: Chakravarthy KM Nalamotu <kittu_at_Hawaii.Edu>
Date: 4 May 1998 15:30:33 GMT

Hello Oracle Users,
I am sure some one might have ran into a similar problem before. I am trying to export a database to a dump file that has a space in it e.g. 'abc def.dmp'. How can I do this? I tried giving single quotes, double quotes, they do not seem to be working. Please help. Thanks,
  Kittu. Received on Mon May 04 1998 - 10:30:33 CDT