Re: Point-in-Time Recovery on a Tablespace

From: Dean Mah <dmah_at_acs.ucalgary.ca>
Date: Mon, 04 May 1998 08:44:32 -0600

Problem is/was that I wanted to only recover one tablespace to a point-in-time and not the whole database. Not to worry though, Oracle support phoned me back with the procedure. This consisted of cloning the tablespace in a new database (with the old datafiles) and then exporting the data from the new database and importing back into the production database.

Thanks though,
Dean