Your home on the Web?

From: marsgod <marsgod_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 00:41:10 +0800

We're glad you made it!

My name is Khoonhsien Lee and I'm a representative of Virtualis System.

Take a moment and relax. In the next few minutes you'll find the confidence and security you're looking for in a full-service Web hosting company.

We know how important a great Web Site is to you and your business, that is why we designed our simple step solution.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . .

VS Mini has its own full domain name! This is a great option for the individual or small business getting a first taste of the Web. Fast and reliable access, great features, and low cost, make VS Mini a great starting point.

For just only $36 per month + one time setup fee of $96, these the services that you will be receiving.

  1. Your own domain name WWW.YOURNAME.COM
  2. 15 MB space
  3. 24 hour FREE tech support - the best support on the Web (phone or email)
  4. Manage your site with the Virtual Server Administrator™
  5. Fast, low overhead, multi-T3 access
  6. Microsoft Frontpage 3.0 Server Extensions Available
  7. Full FTP/Telnet Access
  8. VS Standard Stats Reporting
  9. POP Email address
  10. 3 additional custom email aliases (forwarding addresses)
  11. Industry leading 1 GIGABYTE of daily transfer
  12. Full Server Backup daily!
  13. Free support for registering your site in up to 125 popular search engines
  14. Free assistance with Web design and programming available
  15. SSL Encryption for secure transactions available
  16. Unlimited use of forms and CGI scripts
  17. You own true POP Email account and up to 3 custom aliases
  18. Access to Javascript library Java, C, C++ support and compilers
  19. Customized error message (such as "File not Found")
  20. Complete library of CGI scripts
  21. Graphical Page Counter - very customizable
  22. On line information-request FORM
  23. On-line Order FORM
  24. Fully Automated Guestbook
  25. Access to the VS Java Script Library
  26. Additional Space available at $1.50 per MB

. . .

If you required addition information requiring my company Virtualis System. Please refer to the following link --> http://www.virtualisys.com/vr/klee234 Received on Sun May 03 1998 - 11:41:10 CDT