Re: Multiple Oracle Versions on Windows NT

From: David <darussell_at_msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 23:33:50 +0100

You can install any Oracle8 server release into the same Oracle Home as any Oracle 7.3 server is already installed in to . I would recommend using Oracle 8.0.4 as it supports multiple oracle homes, which is much more like UNIX. Then you can have a oracle 7.3 home and a 8.0.4 home and a 8.0.5 home .........

Regards
David Russell

<01bd7155$4eb3b180$10c14382_at_pkynzrps>...