Re: Snapshots/Snapshots Logs

From: David <darussell_at_msn.com>
Date: Sat, 2 May 1998 23:15:33 +0100

I suspect you are correct that redundant/old snapshots are still preventing the snapshot logs from being cleared down. slog$ on the master site contains an entry for each snapshot that needs the snapshot log to fast refresh, remove any redundant entries from this table to prevent this problem.

Regards
David Russell