Re: - Remedy

From: Eric Junkermann <eric_at_deptj.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 02 May 1998 18:20:15 GMT

On Mon, 20 Apr 1998 15:42:31 GMT, "Alex Ness" <eness_at_best-people.co.uk> wrote:

>Can somebody help me? I have a 3 month contract for a remedy developer.
>I've been told that it's an Oracle based workflow application - is this
>right? Does anyone know anyone who would like to do this in London, UK?
>You can contact me at the below.
>Thanks.
>--

Remedy runs on top of Oracle or Sybase (or others perhaps). As long as there is an appropriate DBA around, a Remedy developer doesn't need to know much (or even anything) about Oracle (or Sybase or ...).

All you need is someone with Remedy experience - there probably won't be that many around.

Eric

P.S. As an Oracle DBA, I hate Remedy, but I believe it does its job quite well. Received on Sat May 02 1998 - 13:20:15 CDT