Connect to Oracle 8 server problem

From: Mark <MarkWorrall_at_Compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/05/01

I have PO8 installed on my PC.

I have also installed Designer 2000 on my PC, but for this I need to access the Oracle 8 server (note: NOT PO8) installation on our LAN server, as opposed to the local installation of PO8.

It currently fails on connection with "ORA-12154: TNS:could not resolve service name".

tia,
Mark Received on Fri May 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT