Installing Oracle8 on HP-UX

From: Razer99 <razer99_at_aol.com>
Date: 30 Apr 1998 23:22:39 GMT

We are installing Oracle8 on a new HP-UX(I am not sure of the version) (but I assume the most recent version).

If you have installed this recently, were there any problems that you ran into that was not documented. We only have a day to two to install and I would like to be prepared for whatever happens.

Rick Tucker
rickt_at_wybbs.mi.ori or razer99_at_aol.com Received on Thu Apr 30 1998 - 18:22:39 CDT