Forms and Graphs on a Solaris Box

From: Bill Doggett <bdoggett_at_seattle.vixel.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 14:44:38 -0700

Just wondering if anybody has a solution to this problem. Oracle can't reproduce it at thier site, so they can't help. But I have Developer 1.6 server running on a Solaris 2.51 box. We are using Reflextion X and OpenWindow to view the forms and graphs on our PC. The problem is I can run a form all by itself and a graph all by itself but when the graph is placed on the form by using the og.pll package and when I run it all I get is a quick blimp on the screen and then it vanishes, no logs or core dumps. Been working on this for a couple of weeks (off and on) but can't seem to find an answere.

Bill Doggett
Vixel Corp.
bdoggett_at_vixel.com Received on Thu Apr 30 1998 - 16:44:38 CDT