Snapshots/Snapshots Logs

From: Vincent Birlouez <birlouezv_at_logica.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 16:29:11 +0100

Hi,

A question about snapshots and snapshots logs :

We've got 2 servers. On the first one, say Server1, there is a table TABLE1 and a snapshot log for it. On the second server, Server2, I had created 3 snapshots on TABLE1 (with a different query).

Everything goes fine except that I've got 8 rows on the dba_snapshot_logs view on Server1 (only 3 are expected, is'n it)) and that rows in the log table (MLOG$_TABLE1) are not being deleted at the end of the refresh process.

I have the feeling that Server1 is waiting for snapshots that do not exist anymore on Server2 to be refreshed before deleting rows in MLOG$_TABLE1. Any ideas ? Received on Thu Apr 30 1998 - 10:29:11 CDT