Re: Cursor on PL/SQL table

From: Ian Jennings <ij_at_microware.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 1998 07:41:32 +0100

Hi,

No, I have a PL/SQL table, from my previous example, and I want to have a cursor on it. I declare a cursor variable, exactly as I would on a normal table, and want to return it as a parameter. I keep getting a 'cannot do this with a PL/SQL table', or somesuch.

Thanks

--

Ian Jennings
Microware Data Services

This post is made entirely from recycled ones and noughts