Oracle on Novell

From: <resquivel_at_thassap.com>
Date: 1998/04/29

Hi:

    We have 7.3.3 on NT 4.0, actually works fine but we have serious doubts that this platform can support a great number users accessing from remotes sites and this is going to be our case after we implement the new account system so we plan to move Unix but the hardware perhaps Sun Or HP but it's too expensive so we are considering Netware now that it was announced that Novell is going to start bundling Oracle with Netware 4.11 and 5.0 so I like know if Oracle on Novell it's as reliable and strong that is with Unix.

                             Sincerely,

                             Rodrigo Esquivel L.
                             System Administrator
                             Panama, Republic of Panama